• The PathwayBuilder e-Portal is a first-in-the-nation solution that successfully links K-12 Students, College Students, Job Seekers, Out-of-School Youth and Employers into one, integrated, education and workforce platform. The e-Portal is a tool that can be used as an informational “one-stop” resource. It also serves as a college and career resource center to identify appropriate academic preparation (including an individual’s own job-fit assessment scores), career readiness information, postsecondary options, financial aid, job opportunities and workforce training solutions.
• The Pathway Workforce System is an Internet database driven by sophisticated, online software that matches job seekers’ résumés and assessment information about skills required for jobs within the State.
• Pathway Connect meets the needs of both sides of the workforce equation – supply and demand – in a single, patented, spider-crawling technology service.
• The Pathway Workforce System meets businesses’ most often cited need to match the right person to the right job. As a powerful tool for business services and case management staff, the system leverages technology to accomplish more.
• The Pathway Workforce System provides service to users and employers 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
• Pathway Workforce System meets or exceeds all U.S. Department of Labor’s 13 Principles for Using Assessments and satisfies all requirements for EEOC, ADA, USDOL and the Civil Rights Act.
• Pathway Workforce System Benefits:
o Services both employers and the workforce
o Connects State’s graduates to State’s jobs
o Directs clients to receive training for jobs that fit who they are and are available where they live
o Increases placement, retention and upward wage
o Reduces employers’ time to hire the “right person”
o Assists in gaining the support of businesses within the emerging workforce
o Saves employers recruiting time and money
o Reduces employee turnover
o Engages both employers and the workforce within one system
o Provides information to assist the State’s stakeholders in making data-driven decisions and setting policies
o Provides reporting for accountability
o Allows the State to manage and monitor the workforce pipeline
o Forecasts potential workforce gaps
o Attracts businesses to the State