Jobsonica.com is a social network for job-seekers, recruiters, human resources (HR) professionals and hiring organizations.
Jobsonica is a microblogging service just as twitter is, with a twist...
It's for jobs, jobs, jobs! Focused primarily, though non-exclusively, on job search, career resources, personal connections and other value-added tools related to employment.
Jobsonica.com is FREE for job-seekers, recruiters and everyone else!
Founded by two Schulich* alums in the late spring of 2009, Jobsonica takes its roots in the fundamental social good concept. It's a natural progression stemming from our discussions concerning non-for-profit, NGO and volunteer jobs in the current economic environment. Jobsonica is a new and evolving social start-up focused on everything involving jobs, careers, employment, work, human capital and organizational behavior.
Great for Job seekers:
* Search live jobs locally, nationally and internationally
* Know the latest employment and job-market news
* Get instant job alerts via Web, Phone, SMS, IM
* Invite friends and contacts from GMail, Facebook, Twitter plus over 80 social networks
* Connect with HR managers, recruiters and other job seekers
* Create own groups and post notices to other groups
* Send and share files (resumes, cover letters, CV's)
* Integrate with social networks, blogs and widgets
Invaluable for Companies and Recruiters:
* Stream jobs and work feeds
* Find candidates for open positions and future opportunities
* Interview job seekers in real-time
* Create, administer or moderate career coaching / recruiting groups
* Tag users, groups and notices with custom hashtags
* Share your workplace knowledge, job links and career resources
* Promote your business, books and skills
* Communicate efficiently with peers, job seekers and corporate decision-makers
Check out www.jobsonica.com now!