InterviewStream.com offers simulated online job interviews for job seekers to practice both verbal and non-verbal communication skills and for employers to pre-screen candidates remotely.
Who is it for?
Workforce centers that need to streamline mock interviewing and offer additional, cost effective tools to facilitate the hiring process for employers.
- Is used by hundreds of WIBS & Colleges in 44 States including 21 of the 25 top MBA Programs
- Powers video interviewing at hundreds of offices for the world’s largest outplacement company
- Is celebrating over 5 years, 400+ clients, and over 100,000 online video interviews
Some of Features Include:
Video Practice Interviews
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- 100% web-based, Mac & PC compatible
- Workforce counselors have access to all practice interviews online
- Customize interviews from 3500+ behavioral & industry cluster questions
Employer Green Video Interviews
- Save employers time with a streamlined way to pre-screen candidates via video interviewing
- After reviewing resumes, employers can work with your business services team to identify those candidates they would like to interview
- Candidate interviews are then viewable online from any internet-connected computer
- Offering video interviews will minimize costs, maximize time, and reduce environmental impact
Video Virtual Career Fairs
- Uses the latest in video interview technology to connect employers and candidates
- Employer booths allow candidates to review company profiles and video interviews
- Candidates are not restricted by time and can interview with employers 24/7
- Candidates can easily search for ideal employers and learn more about their company
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.