www.getrealgetready.org is a career website developed and maintained by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) to guide students and others making career choices and help them learn more about the field of real estate management.
The site is rich with real estate management career information, including:
• A downloadable booklet entitled Careers in Real Estate Management
• An online search of colleges and universities that offer degree and other programs in real estate and real estate management
• Access to a career e-newsletter published quarterly for students
• A real estate management online discussion board
• Internships in real estate management - from both the employer's and intern's perspective
• Industry associations, the professional credentials they offer, and the benefits offer
• Tips for interviewing, networking, and preparing a resume
• Scholarship and grant opportunities
• Relevant insights into real estate management as a career – positions and typical job titles, employers that hire real estate managers, the current job outlook, compensation data
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.