A free service of Gonyea and Associates.
A self-directed career guidance program developed to help individuals identify a career goal that best matching their overall personality style. The program guides users through a 5 step program:
1. Define your personality style - using several inventories and assessment lists, the user is guided in identifying his/her interests, skills, values and behavioral traits.
2. Identify possible career options - users produce a list of job titles that they believe match their interests and skills as a means of starting the process of career exploration.
3. Research possible career options - using standard occupational resources, users become familiar with the "true nature" of their career options to prepare them for effective decision-making.
5. Select a career goal - using what has collected about his/her interests, skills, values and behavioral traits, users are guiding in identify the occupations that best match their overall personality style.
6. Development a career plan - user's are guided in developing a step-by-step plan for reaching their new career goal.
Program is self-instructional in nature and requires no guidance from a career counselor. User's follow a carefully laid out step-by-step set of directions to identify a career goal and develop a career plan.
Program currently used by career guidance counselors in colleges, universities and in private practice to help individuals select a career direction.
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.