• The PathwayBuilder e-Portal is a first-in-the-nation solution that successfully links K-12 Students, College Students, Job Seekers, Out-of-School Youth and Employers into one, integrated, education and workforce platform. The e-Portal is a tool that can be used as an informational “one-stop” resource. It also serves as a college and career resource center to identify appropriate academic preparation (including an individual’s own job-fit assessment scores), career readiness information, postsecondary options, financial aid, job opportunities and workforce training solutions.
• The Pathway Workforce System is an Internet database driven by sophisticated, online software that matches job seekers’ résumés and assessment information about skills required for jobs within the State.
• Pathway Connect meets the needs of both sides of the workforce equation – supply and demand – in a single, patented, spider-crawling technology service.
• The Pathway Workforce System meets businesses’ most often cited need to match the right person to the right job. As a powerful tool for business services and case management staff, the system leverages technology to accomplish more.
• The Pathway Workforce System provides service to users and employers 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
• Pathway Workforce System meets or exceeds all U.S. Department of Labor’s 13 Principles for Using Assessments and satisfies all requirements for EEOC, ADA, USDOL and the Civil Rights Act.
• Pathway Workforce System Benefits:
o Services both employers and the workforce
o Connects State’s graduates to State’s jobs
o Directs clients to receive training for jobs that fit who they are and are available where they live
o Increases placement, retention and upward wage
o Reduces employers’ time to hire the “right person”
o Assists in gaining the support of businesses within the emerging workforce
o Saves employers recruiting time and money
o Reduces employee turnover
o Engages both employers and the workforce within one system
o Provides information to assist the State’s stakeholders in making data-driven decisions and setting policies
o Provides reporting for accountability
o Allows the State to manage and monitor the workforce pipeline
o Forecasts potential workforce gaps
o Attracts businesses to the State
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.