MINNESOTAJOBS.COM, the original and leading Minnesota-specific career Web site, has been making employment connections since 1995. We continue to innovate and reach out through many channels (on line and face to face) to help job seekers find that next great job in Minnesota.
MINNESOTAJOBS.COM's commitment to job seekers is unmatched. Here are some of the tools we provide job seekers to better their career in Minnesota.
1. Quarterly scholarship program for Minnesota students
2. Many articles and links to help job seekers find a job and stay in their current one
3. Up-to-date Minnesota-specific salary surveys
4. Multiple ways to keep informed about jobs in your field of interest (emailed job alerts, twitter tweets, Linked In messages and groups, Facebook updates etc…)
5. Free internship posting section and free volunteer posting section
6. Information on Minnesota college and university programs
7. Links to leading career training Web sites
8. Lists of technical recruiting firms and business/management/office recruiting firms
9. A comprehensive job fair and career event calendar
10. Up-to-date news on Minnesota employment and new resources we've discovered
11. Advanced job search capabilities
12. Post multiple resumes so employers can find you. Keep track and modify your resumes at any time. You control what information is public.
Our commitment to excellence was recently acknowledged by Internet recruiting guru Peter Weddle in his recent book about employment Web sites. We were listed as a top 100 employment Web site in his review of Web sites throughout the world.
We welcome comments on how to better serve our job-seeking clients. Please give us a call at any time at 763-784-9393 in the Twin Cities or 1-800-632-1576 outside the Twin Cities or email us at support@MINNESOTAJOBS.COM.