InterviewStream.com offers simulated online job interviews for job seekers to practice both verbal and non-verbal communication skills and for employers to pre-screen candidates remotely.
Who is it for?
Workforce centers that need to streamline mock interviewing and offer additional, cost effective tools to facilitate the hiring process for employers.
- Is used by hundreds of WIBS & Colleges in 44 States including 21 of the 25 top MBA Programs
- Powers video interviewing at hundreds of offices for the world’s largest outplacement company
- Is celebrating over 5 years, 400+ clients, and over 100,000 online video interviews
Some of Features Include:
Video Practice Interviews
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- 100% web-based, Mac & PC compatible
- Workforce counselors have access to all practice interviews online
- Customize interviews from 3500+ behavioral & industry cluster questions
Employer Green Video Interviews
- Save employers time with a streamlined way to pre-screen candidates via video interviewing
- After reviewing resumes, employers can work with your business services team to identify those candidates they would like to interview
- Candidate interviews are then viewable online from any internet-connected computer
- Offering video interviews will minimize costs, maximize time, and reduce environmental impact
Video Virtual Career Fairs
- Uses the latest in video interview technology to connect employers and candidates
- Employer booths allow candidates to review company profiles and video interviews
- Candidates are not restricted by time and can interview with employers 24/7
- Candidates can easily search for ideal employers and learn more about their company